2013 NMSDC Conference and Business Opportunity Fair
Registration for the 2013 NMSDC Conference and Business Opportunity Fair to be held October 27 - 30 at the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center in San Antonio is now open.
MEMBERSHIP VALIDATION Corporate members are procurement entities paying national and/or local dues. Corporate Membership (national and/or local) must be validated in order to receive applicable discounted rates. When selecting a corporate member fee, you must enter the name of the parent corporation that holds the national and/or local membership in order to initiate the validation process. Inability to validate a current corporate membership will result in higher registration rates.
MBE CERTIFICATION VALIDATION NMSDC-certified minority suppliers must have a current certificate issued by an NMSDC-affiliated Regional Council and their Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN) in order to receive applicable discounted rates. Certificates issued by other parties are not acceptable to validate MBE status. Inability to validate current NMSDC certification will result in higher registration rates.
Conference Attendee Registration DOES NOT include Business Opportunity Fair booth rental fees (To Exhibit).
For more information about exhibitor registration (registering for a booth), please contact Christina Santos, manager, special events, at email@example.com
||Connect for Growth
Minority Businesses and Corporate America
|Date:||October 27 – 30, 2013|
|Location:||Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center, San Antonio, Texas|
BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY FAIR:
|Get Directions to the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center Here! Click on the Pin to Start!|
View Larger Map
Business Opportunity Fair
More than 700 corporate and minority business exhibit booths
Applications for exhibit space will be available in late July.
If you are interested in being an exhibitor at the upcoming Business Oppunity Fair please contact Christina Santos at 212-944-2430 ext. 143 or
firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
NMSDC Twitter BUZZ
- NMSDC has secured a block of rooms at the Grand Hyatt San Antonio, San Antonio Marriott Rivercenter and San Antonio Marriott Riverwalk at special rates that start at $209 per night,
plus 16.75% tax per night. Reserve your room now using the NMSDC Passkey link.
- Requests for cancellation must be made in writing to NMSDC and postmarked by September 30, 2013 for registrants to receive a refund for an NMSDC Conference Registration
- All cancellations are subject to a $100 processing fee
- No refunds will be made for cancellations postmarked after September 30, 2013 or for no-shows (No exceptions)
- Please Click here for more cancellation policy information